In the News
Mid-Michigan NOW (NBC 25/FOX 66) – Medstar offering Emergency Medical Technician licensure training for all new employees
The largest nonprofit EMS agency in Michigan, Medstar, is now providing Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) licensure training for all new employees. Read more on our site.
The County Press – Medstar Ambulance offers EMT training for full-time employees
Roseville – Eastpointe Eastsider – Macomb County EMS to begin naloxone ‘leave behind’ program
Macomb Daily – Macomb County salutes fallen heroes during 9/11
The Oakland Press – Medstar opens new ambulance station in Independence Township
Local 4 News – Medstar to become ambulance provider for McLaren Bay
Fenton Tri County Times – Medstar welcomes two doctors to its board of directors
The County Press – Medstar welcomes two new board members
VICE News – Fighting Coronavirus on the Streets of Detroit
NBC News With Lester Holt – EMS workers speak out from front lines of coronavirus crisis
The Macomb Daily – McLaren Macomb nurses greeted with parade, gifts
Oakland University News – OU, MCC and EMS partner on training for ‘Patients of Size’
For media inquiries, contact Anne Hein at email@example.com.
Click on the images below to download.
If you need additional brand materials, contact Anne Hein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our most recent news releases are below.
View all of Medstar’s news releases here.
- Medstar Offering EMT Training for All New Employees
- Medstar Enhances Services in Northern Oakland County With a New Station in Independence Township
- Medstar, McLaren Bay Announce EMS Transition
- Medstar Welcomes Dr. Gary Druskovich to Its Board of Directors
- Medstar Welcomes Dr. Kevin Grady to Its Board of Directors
- Medstar Offers AED and CPR Training Grants
- Medstar’s CEO Appointed to the State Trauma Advisory Committee
- Medstar Ambulances and Helicopter Part of Birthday Parade for Special Teen Member of Chesterfield Police
- Medstar Offers UV Sterilization Devices to Local Police, Fire, and Other EMS Agencies to Fight COVID-19
- Medstar Uses UV Sterilization to Decontaminate Ambulances After Transporting a Potential COVID-19 Patient
- Medstar Welcomes Charles Anderson to Its Board of Directors
- Two Medstar EMTs Recognized at International EMS Conference