As we continue to grow to meet the care and service needs of our 911 communities and stakeholder health systems, we are focused on welcoming experienced EMTs and paramedics to our team.
We provide our personnel with the region's most comprehensive wage and benefit package and the newest and most advanced clinical equipment and vehicles.
We offer various shift and clinical program incentives and look forward to talking to you soon.
AUGUST HIRING INCENTIVE SPECIALS
- $7,500 EMTs deploying out of the Lincoln Park or Southfield Station
- $10,000 Paramedics deploying out of the Southfield Station
MEDSTAR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
Wage scale placement based on years of experience
(A team member with five years of full-time experience is placed at the five-year position on our wage scale.)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term disability up to $1000 per week
- 401k with increasing match based on years of service
- Clinical care and career advancement opportunities include Community Paramedic program, alternate supervisor, part and full-time instructor, Critical Care paramedic (and upcoming clinical expansion of Critical Care program.)
- 48-hour work weeks, or rotating 36/48s
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Free onsite paramedic program for full-time EMTs